Sierra Resort Hotels Co.Ltd.
(hereinafter referred to as the “We”, “Us” or “Our”) shall handle the customer’s
information in the services provided by Us (hereinafter referred to as the “Our Services”) as
1. We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, as amended thereafter, hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Law”) and other related laws and regulations and will endeavor to properly handle and protect Personal Information of our customers (meaning the “Personal Information” as defined in Paragraph 1 of Article 2 of Personal Information Protection Law, and the same shall apply hereinafter).
2.(Information to be Acquired by Us and Methods of Acquiring)
1. We may acquire and use customer information, including Personal Information, in Our Services as set forth below.
(1) Information to be provided by Our customers
Customer’s name (including Furigana), gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, payment information, organization to which the customer belongs, anniversary, vehicle number, vehicle type, allergen information, and other information that the customer inputs or provides voluntarily through Our Services as required.
(2) Information collected by Us when the customer uses Our Services
(1) Terminal device information used by the customer (such as ID information that can identify the terminal device)
(2) Information on logging, action history, and usage status of Our Services
(4) Cookie and Anonymous ID
(5)Information to be acquired through cooperation with the External services
(6)Other information accepted to provide by the customer
2. When acquiring information from Our customers, including Personal Information, We shall appropriately acquire such information without deception or other wrongful means. In addition, We shall notify or publicly announce the purpose of use in advance in the event We acquire Personal Information by any means other than obtaining through the use of Our Services by the customer.
3. We do not sell products or services to children, and We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. Personal information of the person younger than 18 shall be handled with the consent of their guardians in addition to the confirmation and consent of the person in question.
3.(Purpose of Use)
1. We will properly handle Personal Information acquired in Our Services within the scope of the following objectives. We will not use the information beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the consent of the customer, nor will we use the information in a manner that encourages or is likely to induce illegal or unfair acts.
(1) To provide, maintain, and improve Our Services
(2) Review of user registration
(3) Identification Confirmation and Prevention of Unauthorized Use
(4) Billing and payment settlement procedures for user fees
(5) Response to inquiries about Our Services, etc.
(7) Direct mail or email delivery of Our updates, promotional information, product/service information, etc.
※We may send you information about the products or services of Our business partners through Us.
(8) Research and analysis of market trends, customer satisfaction surveys, etc., product development, and use for customer satisfaction improvement measures
(9) Operation of various membership-based services, granting of privileges, management after granting of privileges, and operations incidental thereto
(10) Responses based on laws, regulations, or administrative notifications/guidance, etc.
2. We may change the purpose of use set forth in the preceding paragraph to the extent reasonably recognized as being related to the purpose of use prior to the change, and in the event of a change, the purpose of use shall be announced to the customer by notice, posting on the website on Our Services or operated by Us or other methods.
3. We may process the acquired Personal Information into Anonymized processing information (meaning “Anonymized processing information” as defined in Paragraph 6 of Article 2 of Personal Information Protection Law and the same shall apply hereinafter) or statistical data that prevents customers from being identified and use them. We shall publish the items of personal data contained in Anonymized processing information on the website operated by Us or in any other appropriate manner upon preparation of Anonymized processing information.
4. We may process the obtained Personal Information into a Pseudonymous processing information (the “Pseudonymous processing information” as defined in Paragraph 5 of Article 2 of Personal Information Protection Law and the same shall apply hereinafter) that will not be able to identify individuals unless otherwise collated with other information and use it.
4.(Provision to a Third Party)
1. We will not provide Personal Information to any third party without the consent of the customer, except under Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
2. In the event We provide Personal Information to a third party based on the customer’s consent, We shall prepare and maintain records concerning the following matters:
(1) Obtaining prior consent from the customer
(2) The name and address of said third party and, in the case of a juridical person, the name of its representative (in the case of an organization which is not a juridical person and for which a representative person or an administrator has been appointed, its representative person or administrator) (in the case of provision to many and unspecified persons, a statement to that effect);
(3) Name of the customer identified by Personal Information and other information sufficient to identify the customer
(4) Items of such Personal Information
(5) Other items stipulated in Personal Information protection regulations
3. In the event We provide personal-related information (referring to information as set forth in Paragraph 7 of Article 2 of Personal Information Protection Law) to a third party who is expected to acquire such information as personal data (referring to information as set forth in Paragraph 3 of Article 16 of Personal Information Protection Law), We shall confirm in advance that the customer has consented to the effect that such third party will be allowed to acquire such information as Personal Information by which such customer can be identified, except in the event that such provision is subject to Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, by way of receiving a declaration from such third party.
5.(Entrustment of Handling of Personal Information)
We may entrust the handling of all or part of Personal Information obtained from customers to a third party within the scope required for the achievement of the purpose of use. In such cases, We shall conduct the required and appropriate supervision so that the entrustee can properly and safely manage the information.
6.(Separate Publication, etc. in the Case of Shared Use)
Although not planned at this time, We may jointly use Personal Information obtained from the customers to the extent required for the provision of Alliance services, etc. with affiliated companies and other third parties for Our Services in the future. In such cases, We shall publicize the fact of such sharing, items of information to be used jointly, the scope of persons using jointly, the purpose of use of the persons using jointly, the name and address of the person responsible for the management of such information, and the name of the representative in addition to This policy in advance by posting on the website operated by Us or in any other appropriate manner.
7.(Safety Management Measures)
1. We shall take the required and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information such as preventing leakage, loss, or damage, while paying attention to the safety control of Personal Information handling and prohibiting input/output, storage, transport, transmission, and disposal in situations where safety cannot be ensured.
2. We have appointed a Personal Information control manager, have clarified the scope of employees handling Personal Information and Personal Information handled by the said employees, and have established a system for reporting any violations or signs of violations of laws and Personal Information protection regulations to the responsible person. We also conduct periodic self-inspections of the status of Personal Information handling and conduct audits by other departments.
3. We have formulated Personal Information protection rules for handling methods, responsible persons, persons in charge and the like, and their duties at each stage such as acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, and disposal.
4. We have prescribed the matter of confidentiality of Personal Information in Our Rules of Employment and regularly trains employees on matters to be noted in the handling of Personal Information.
5. In areas where Personal Information are handled, We control the access of employees and restricts devices brought in, and takes measures to prevent access to Personal Information by persons who are not allowed to access.
6. We have taken measures to prevent the theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, and documents that handle Personal Information, as well as measures to prevent Personal Information from being easily identified when transporting the equipment, electronic media, etc., including transportation within the business office.
7. We implement access control to limit the scope of persons in charge and Personal Information databases handled and the like and has introduced a mechanism to protect information systems handling Personal Information from unauthorized access from outside or illegal software.
8.(Customer’s Right to Disclose, Correct, and Others Relating to Personal Information)
For measures such as disclosing, correcting, deleting, or discontinuing the use of Personal Information in Our Services or disclosing the records of third-party provision, please contact the Inquiry Counter stipulated in Article 10. Provided, however, that in the event that We do not assume such obligation due to Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the request for the same content is repeated many times without justifiable reason, or excessive technical work is required, such procedures may not be performed.
9.(Change of This policy)
1. We shall review the operational status of the handling of Personal Information from time to time and endeavor to improve them continuously. This policy may be changed from time to time as required. In the event of any change that requires the consent of the customer under laws and regulations, the consent of the customer shall be obtained in advance by a method separately deemed appropriate by Us.
2. The revised This policy shall be notified by posting on Our Services, on the website operated by Us or in an easily understandable manner and shall become effective when such notification is made.
If you have any comments, questions, or complaints about the handling Personal Information by Us, or have any inquiries about the handling of Personal Information, please contact the following Inquiry Counter.[Inquiry Counter for Personal Information] 〒107-0052 2-5-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Department in charge of Sierra Resort Hotels Co.Ltd.: Customer Support Center
E-mail address: email@example.com
Reception Hours: Weekday (Monday to Friday) 10:00 to 18:00